Nothing better to do. Did a write-up.
30 FACTS ABOUT ME
1)
I am not an appreciative person. =(
2)
I cannot sleep without my pink cotton blanket
that I had since I was a little girl. Even if I go on vacations, I have to
bring it along.
3)
I‘ve more than 10 pair of shoes,
(boots/sneakers), but still not enough for me.
4)
I love people who are Asian Americans. I find
them really cool.
5)
I am a hardworking person and I study a lot. Yes
a lot. That is because I’m not smart. That’s why I have to put in extra effort
for my grades. (speaking about now, not in the past)
6)
I would be affected if any of my ex-bfs have a new gf.
For no specific reason. But I get over it quickly.
7)
I love Korean dramas, and I would say no to
Taiwanese dramas.
8)
I can’t wait to get married.:)
9)
I am very sensitive to how other people feels. (
for eg I would be really upset if someone said bad things about me)
10)
I have 3 pair of glasses (with degree). No idea
why I need 3, one is more than enough.
11)
I do not have a cell phone since February. i
communicate with people through whatsapp on my iTouch, facebook messenger and
emails.
12)
I would admit I miss Singapore, life in Republic
poly and my rp clique.
13)
I envy women who have natural beauty. (not those
who had plastic surgery before)
14)
Right now I’m VERY picky when it comes to men.
Oh not necessary have to be smart, rich and good-looking. These 3 factors are
just a bonus to me.
15)
Yes I only go for Asian men.
16)
My favorite drinks are Arizona green tea and any
Starbucks Frappuccino.
17)
I’ve decided to give up my Singapore citizenship
in 3 years’ time.
18)
I don’t like to cook. But I love to bake.
19)
I am addicted to gummy sweets. I am a sugar
freak!!
20)
I comb my hair only once a week.
21)
I get affected easily, especially when it comes
to grades.
22)
I love to shop online.
23)
I used only water to clean my face. No cleanser
or facial foam.
24)
I do not like perfumes and nail polishes.
25)
I will never ever wear a bikini swimsuit in
public. Never. Yes, nothing to show:)
26)
Singing is my hobby! But NOT good enough to join
Singapore idol. haha
27)
I love doing the housework.
28)
I ALWAYS always always think that I’m not pretty
enough. Yes low self-esteem.
29)
I have 2 birthmarks. One on my back and one on
my thigh.
30)
I put God before anything else. Without Jesus, I
have nothing.
Thats it:)
Thats it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment