I finally got it.... I'm so happy!! Cost me sgd $50. Haha but it's worth the price, Sound isolation, bass, design and comfort are all A+. There is this one-button feature that stops and play the songs on your playlist, really convenient and i love it soooo much. All my earpieces doesnt seems to last more then 3 months but those were $20 earpieces and i do not really care because you get what you paid for. I want something that would LAST....
K THIS IS REALLY GROSS. Soap scum and hair will collect in your drain every time you shower, slowly causing an obstruction over several weeks, so it clogged up the entire shower drain. I often find myself standing in water that keeps geting deeper, it's really annoying...:(
HAHA i do not have have a Zip It or a Drain cleaner, and i thought of other alternatives. I USED A FREAKING CHOPSTICKS TO UNCLOG THE SHOWER DRAIN. What i did was i place the chopsticks in and swirl a couple times and pulled the whole chunk out. It's disgusting!! I was extremely SHOCKED at what i saw. MY HAIR,
Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment