First sketch of test tubes!
In the end i did not put it onto the Poster because it was a lil too big and weird.
Look at the lil man there doing the dilutions using droppers? That's more than enough!
OUR POSTER! Rushed through this because we only had a couple of days to complete.
THANK GOD IT'S DONE. TODAY WAS OUR FINAL LAB ACTIVITY, so our professor wanted something more unique- A poster presentation of one of our lab activity we've done the past few weeks. (we did 6 lab experiments altogether). So yup we chose- FACTORS THAT AFFECT SOLUBILITY OF KIDNEY STONES.
10 points for creativity, 10 points for presentation. I hope we get the full 20points. I wanna get an A+ for this General chemistry module (II)
So bascially my lab mate Erika did the introduction of factors that affect solubility of kidney stones. For me I explained the materials used and the Procedures of how we did this experiment. My friend May explained about the results that we observed, while Jonathan kinda conclude everything and TEST our classmates several questions. (quiz). If any of them got it right, they got a poprock candy from us... Each speaker have to speak at least a min. Was really nervous at the beginning but it just gets better along the way.
4th exams on Thurs,
Final exams next Tues.
I'm so excited to get this done and over with.
Now, just got to be serious with work!!!
i will be back!


No comments:
Post a Comment