Tomorrow is my last day of class! Tues- Final exams.
And so ya My housing cancellation request was approved!!! So.....
Wed- Move out of my dorm. Alone. Seriously i am scared, because i have SOO many stuffs.
One HUGE luggage of clothes, one bag of accessories, one bag of shoes + casual bags, one bag of FOOD, comforters/pillow and my mini refrigerator.
Yup so basically i have to book a cab in advance to bring me home in Chandler- 30miles!
I hope i meet a nice taxi driver on wed who would help me with my stuffs, (it's really heavy), if he's helpful and nice i would give him some tips.
Anyway bye taylor place, i love staying here. It's an awesome experience!! I love my room! but obviously i love my room in chandler more. I will post pictures of my chandler room soon:) Although everything is in place, there are still some stuffs i wanna fix in my room!
3more days and I will be back home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment