I'm so gonna miss her so damn much. She is gonna apply for Medical school in California. For these past 3 months she's a friend who was always there for me. We're always whatsapping each other, studied tgt, had starbucks tgt almost every week, and we sat tgt during lab/lecture and recitation. I wanted to take a photo with her before she left but my cam ran out of batt that day. ARGH
K i'm gonna blog about my home. I'm gonna stay here alone and it's just scary for me....
Trellis outside of my home broke, one bush down:(
Bunch of slippers outside the home were so dirty due to a sandstorm.
Did the washing!
Cooking.... Thank god i found some food in the cupboard. 1st thing to check- EXPIRY DATE!
I SPENT 2 freaking hours trying to figure out how to use this touch screen air con remote control after i shower. At first, it was 92degrees farenheit in the home, i was sweating like shit. And it sucks, because i just took a shower and i sweat AGAIN.... My room's remote was working just fine. It's the Home's one, took such a long time to cool the house down! I really think there's a prob with it! :(
K basically my neighbor, Kevin, installed my car battery in the garage yesterday. And he found some dead scorpions on the ground. (they came in through small openings of the glass doors/underneath the garage door. I WAS SO SCARED because they had really long pincers! He told me to check the home. If i found one, just step on it. WITH A SHOE. And told me to be extra careful because it bites and it hurts so bad. So yeah, i found one, just one in the dining area. IT TOOK ME SO MUCH COURAGE to actually step on it:( I WAS STARING AT it for so long! After that i'm like ok quinne 1, 2, 3, step. So i stepped and i immediately took off my shoes and ran away. Scared like hell.
THIS HORRIBLE THING ON THE CEILING. It's a SMOKE DETECTOR. woke me up at 7am in the morning. IT WAS BEEPING LIKE CRAZY! really loud! I even had to cover my ears. So I took my keys and opened my home door and the first thing i did was smell if there was fire. But nope! I immediately called my neighbor, kevin again. He said the smoke detector ran out of batteries and we had to replace it. We had 6 in the home and we have to replace all of it because we did not know which one ran out of battery. He's so nice and helpful!
I drove to Walmart to get food and at the same time get this Wireless router for the internet. The tech guy from Cox came this morning to install the TV, home phone, and internet modem. He said that if i want a wireless service i have to buy a router separately. So this was what i got:)
Btw, i was so scared to drive alone at first but when i was on the road it just seemed to get better. I felt that i have to relax and be more confident with myself. And the stupid GPS, i hate it! It was an old GPS, not updated with the new routes. I set the GPS to send me home, it brought me to Chandler Airport! argh. But in the end i managed to find my way back.
Did all these wire stuffs and i was really careful. Because i don't wanna get an electric shock! In the end i got it all set up:) Happy. I'm using the wireless internet in my room and it's really fast and it has full signal!
My room! reason why i like my room is because it's not located IN the home. Just a few steps away from the front door. I have the privacy!
I had my own kitchen in my room but... I only think that the Microwave and the mini fridge was useful. Haha the cabinets were all empty!
Bed
The place where i spent most of my time fixing my face. -_-
Wardrobe!
Exit! Bye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment