I swear online shopping is damn addictive. I spent 2hours browsing the website for some amazing products, and the items that captured my attention the most was their tops and shoes. This is my 2nd time shopping at yesstyle, and the quality of their products were good i should say? Well, yesstyle carries so many brands, and many brands have different standards in terms of sizing and material too. For me, i'll look at the product measurements and material information of the product each time i decide to purchase. It's really important.
I bought 4 sweaters and a pair of shoes yesterday!! (online). Yesstyle was having a discount on some items, the price for the sweaters was fairly reasonable (they're the simple-looking ones tho). I found a couple of amazing sweaters but i know that i could not afford it haha. like $40-$50 per piece?! no way... Oh and the shoes cost $99, but i like it alot so i just bought it anyway. I have $72 credits in my account, so after deducting $72 off the total cost, i only paid $99 for everything. And since the total cost exceeds $150, express shipping is free!
I have yet to tell my parents about this. I do not know where to start :( crap. My dad checks my bank statements on a regular basis, and he'll start questioning me on where the $99 goes to. It's my birthday next month. Hopefully he'll let me off this time. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment