Tuesday, October 16, 2012

sally hansen wax strip kit


Bought this product few days back,
Some of you guys might be thinking, "omg quin is gonna wax her private areas or armpit?!"
Nonono.....
 I wanna try on my upper lip... hahaha i have really small hair growth around that area and it's my number 1 pet peeve. I think i've an overproduction of testosterone. :/  or is it just genetics? No idea. Anyway, I've tried IPL a few months back at MUSEE centre point. but it did not work for me. 
So this is how it looks like after opening the package! pre-cut wax strips of different sizes and a finishing oil to remove any wax residue and to help remoisturize the skin.
This is the right size i needed:) well how it works is that you just have to rub the strip briefly and gently between your hands to warm the wax. Peel it apart ( you now have 2 wax strips). Press firmly in the direction of hair growth and VERY QUICKLY pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth.

And....
OUCH this bitch hurts

:'(

No comments: