Thursday, October 18, 2012

Transition


I'm back from school! Wanna know how i looked like from sec 1 to sec 4? (2006-2009) Haha this is it! I compiled it into a collage! :)
I know i looked FREAKY when i'm in sec 1. Literally scare everyone away i guess haha! Don't ask me why, i absolutely have no idea why i looked like that too. :'( I still remember I had really low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence at that point of time. No fringe (exposed my big fat forehead & everyone calls me luo han yu), long socks, oversized pair of shoes, long skirt, spectacles, and carried a blue freebie bag. (Canon brand somemore-.-) haha. I started putting on contacts in sec 2. I started coloring my hair in sec 3. And i started applying makeup (eye area) in sec 4. Cos... I wanna look better.

Reason? I think i mentioned it earlier in one of my blog posts. I had a best friend in sec 1. we kinda looked alike and similar in many ways (hair, spects, height, etc). And one day my senior asked this person A to pass the bottle to that 2 girls over there. At that moment i was sitting with my best friend. Person A asked, "oh which girl, both looked like twins lol". My senior said "the uglier one", and so this person passed it to ME. shit yes, me. They were speaking so loudly and i overheard the entire conversation.

My heart broke into pieces...

Was so sad lika bitch. So yes I decided for a change..... But still i gotta thank that stupid senior of mine, your words were what made me who i am today.

No comments: