Friday, December 7, 2012

just like any other week

BBQ night!

 BBQ food! I love this because it works using Gas, not charcoal!! There's no smoke, so we do not have to use those paper plates to fan the smoke away -_- Haha

 our lime tree :)
spent most of my time here besides studying..... i have to do the laundry twice a week :( Sat = Housework day. Big bro wash the two cars, small bro vacuum the carpets, mum do the cooking+ place the dishes into the dishwasher, and my dad??!!? Clean backyard+ frontyard and wash the toilet. Haha
Was having chinese food at Dragon wok on thursday night! Oh and i folded this napkin! Haha! Brought alot of memories..... I remembered how me and my best friends val and grace used to fold hundreds of these napkins in M or fort canning hotel. Haha!

Oh I've received a letter from Sherry! Thank you!! (i hope you see this sherry lol) This totally made my day! Oh by the way, She wrote this on the 3rd Nov, and it arrived here on the 5th Dec! It took a month! :O I thought it might probably take up to 2 weeks, but i was wrong! I will definitely write to her back once i'm done with my finals on the 13th. I'm still expecting a couple more mails from 3 of  my friends! :)

My last exam is on the 13th. I'll be driving down to Las vegas on the 14th morning for 5days 4 nights, then head down to Los Angeles, California. So excited! I can't wait to go to the Disneyland! (k i sound like a kid) but no, i wanna ride those rollercoasters and screeeeeeam but lungs out!

:)

No comments: