K i'll start my post from the top to the bottom :)
Day 1- Big Bro drove the family down to Las vegas. So pretty much spent most of the time in the car.
Where am I? Yes. I'm always hiding/ camping in the back seat with ALL the big bags/ luggages. My personal space!!
Driving so seriously
Finally at Stratosphere Hotel & Casino Las Vegas!
Checking in!
Walked around Stratosphere! Bro love the red car!
Stratosphere Gym
Day 2: Met Parent's Friend at North Vegas. Apparently we were bored so we took pictures around the neighborhood.
My bro cropped himself out because he didn't like it lol
Took some jump shots for them
Bought this Monopoly set in a Gift shop. Played this game for a couple of nights in the hotel room and SAD TO SAY I'D ALWAYS LOSE. BANKRUPT!!! Never mind, it is just a game anyway, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN REAL LIFE :'(
Day 3: Went to the top of Stratosphere hotel to look at the scenic view (108th floor); walked around Downtown Vegas in the evening.
A picture of stratosphere :)
I was like "omg why is there a photo of a hot lady exposing her BUTT next to my bro's head?! Haha! Now you know why Vegas is a "sin city". Have you ever seen this in Singapore? No. Lol.
My dad didn't like this photo because the Eiffel tower is ON HIS HEAD. lol. I am a bad photographer. K.
Beautiful view of Caesar Palace Hotel behind us :)
In a shopping mall! They were waiting for both me and mum to finish our shopping at SEPHORA. Haha my mum was looking for a good sunblock and an eye shadow... I bought a liquid eyeliner and a Clinique eye makeup remover because my Sei Bella eye makeup remover is running out soon!
All of us went to shop for New shoes at a store because tt's winter now and having the right boots is v important. I bought a new dr martens boots, very comfy and it's leather! I love it because it keeps my feet warm (very important) because i hate having cold feet. Lil bro bought a new blue sneakers. The rest decided to look for shoes in LA instead.
Waiting for Bellagio Musical Fountain to start!
Here it is! I LOVE IT! So romantic :) I took this shot and i'm so proud of myself ^^
A close up view of the Eiffel tower. It's so beautiful.
Bought popcorn! Its giving off this strong cheese/ caramel smell so we bought it because we couldn't resist it lol
Shopping mall with a fake blue sky :)
Day 4: Had awesome Thai food! Visited Circus-Circus Hotel and played the arcade games. Went to the top of Stratosphere hotel again at night (because someone told us that the night view is gorgeous)
At Circus-Circus hotel :)
THIS GAME WAS SO DIFFICULT. They gave us a bucket of rings for a dollar. We have to throw the ring on a glass bottle and see if it hooks on to it. We threw 20 rings but none was successful. Lol.
Yep My bro threw the ball into the net! Got a prize! A small lame teddy bear! -_-
What a breathtaking night view!
K im coming back to Stratosphere for THIS X-SCREAM RIDE. I haven't had a chance to play any of the rides on top of Stratosphere because the rides were a lil too costly :( But i'm coming back!! (maybe on my honeymoon or something hehe) This ride is so cool! This goes at high speed to the edge, and after being shot at the edge, you'll dangle weightlessly above it before being pulled back and propelled again for the second time. WOW.. AND NOT FORGETTING THE SKY JUMP! The ultimate free fall from the 108th floor :)
This was how me and my bro slept at night in vegas. A PILLOW IN THE MIDDLE. Hahaha. He's like " I don't wanna turn around unknowingly and see your face. Later i got nightmare." Oh please? grr...Day 5: I drove the family down to Anaheim, California! I swear the traffic in that area was bad, there were too many cars on the road and people were speeding like they were not afraid to get a ticket or something. Urgh...
Happy boy
Day 6: Disneyland Resort at Anaheim
family photo
My dad bought this HUGE ROASTED TURKEY LEG. Haha.
IN A SUBMARINE
waiting to play the Car ride!
Played this too!
In the tunnel :)
Haha some "shoot the zombie" game
Group kayaking!
Met 2 SG friends! parker and darrin. Lol. what a coincidence.
Dinner at the Cheesecake factory restaurant
WOO.... Me and my bro shared a fish &chips and a spaghetti
Day 7: Shopping at The Orange mall
.heading out!
Day 8: Dad drove the family down to Los Angeles. Traffic here is much worse than in Anaheim. Night Factory sales shopping! Clothes were on sale :)
Day 10: Visited Korean town and The Grove shopping mall!
At the korean mall
Nice view of the 'HOLLYWOOD'
At The Grove :)
That's pretty much it! Hope all of you out there had a wonderful Christmas I'm looking forward to year 2013! It's gonna be a good year :)

No comments:
Post a Comment