Monday, December 31, 2012

random shopping~

 At costco shopping for groceries. Costco has PLENTY of mini food sample booths. My ASIAN parents would always go down to the different booths to get FREE SAMPLES. Sometimes 2 or 3!! :O And it's like when we were walking around costco with our cart we could actually see people staring at our family and our "kiasu" parents who took truckloads of free food and having a FEAST all by themselves... Lol it was embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. Actually I myself also take free samples too!! But definitely not as much as my parents -_- Haha.
 At a shoe store. was waiting for my dad to get a pair of casual shoes
Looked SO tired in the picture here... Weather plays a part. Like I said, I don't like this freezing cold weather! Contact lenses drying up in my eyes, lips cracking and skin peeling off. My nose feels all sensitive, numb and stiff. Sometimes i would just sneeze randomly in public places and i would have to use a napkin and cover half of my face. Like a sick child.

It's new year eve!!! I am gonna jot down all my new year resolutions (my yearly tradition) and i'll HAVE to fulfill each and every one of it. Wish me luck!
:)

No comments: