Friday, January 4, 2013

New year!

 Sang our hearts out at August karaoke box :)
 Dad's singing his favorite chinese oldie song

Yeahhhh i have my new 2013 diary book! I'm taking 5 classes this semester, 16credits (it's gonna be a very very very busy sem for me) so i need to pen down all my homework assignments on my lil book. I used to write on my TO-DO list but i'd always misplace it, so this would be helpful.

What I'll be taking next sem
-General Biology + Lab
-Writing class
-Human Nutrition
- 2 Humanities class (to fulfill my general courses requirements)

My 2 bros have been admitted to the Chandler-Gilbert community college. I am so happy for them! The only sad part is that they are not in the same school as me. I am in Arizona state uni.. Sigh.... I have to drive to school alone (which is one thing i didn't like) because it's just soo boring, unless i turn on the radio to klove and listen to my fav christian songs. So... my usual 20mins drive is gonna start next monday 7jan when school reopens. The reason why they chose this community college is because it is just 5mins away from our home! F-I-V-E mins. Dang! If i knew it earlier i could have gone to this school. But this school is a two-year institution  After two years, my bro would have to transfer over to Arizona state uni for another two years to graduate with a proper degree certificate. I'm glad that i do not have to go through all these transfer stuffs as i'm already in this school. God's favor.

My current gpa went down to 3.65 because calculus pulled the my gpa down. The whole class failed the first exam and everyone did badly overall. I've checked the "calculate my gpa" website online and i would have to get straight As next sem to bring my gpa up to 3.80. Ok. I am going to work towards that now. I  am gonna spend less time on the social media sites, fb, twitter, instagram and maybe my blog so that i could spend more time studying. :( Having As is not easy, now this depends on my determination, self-discipline  and how badly i want those As to appear on my transcript. Sigh... Another busy+stress+mentally drained life again. But i have to constantly remind myself I can do this!

:)

No comments: