Saturday, January 5, 2013
ice skating
A really fun day at Polar Ice! It was my 2nd/ 3rd time skating and i'm glad to say that I've improved! A lot :) Being a beginner i was quite apprehensive initially, but it turned out to be an amazing experience! I am a horrible skater and i'd always lose my balance along the way, i fell on my butt a couple of times too. Those little kids who skate well and effortlessly just makes me feel like working on it more! Glad i had these bunch of people to help me along the way, holding hands and skating together makes me feel really comfortable learning this new sport. And sometimes you don't need to feel awkward or embarrassed that you don't know how to skate because you would still see a lot of people falling down on the rink in an attempt to skate! Sometimes that adds to the fun part of the experience. I was shocked that both of my brothers could skate REALLY well and fast- A great source of exercise. I did sweat a lot in this freezing temperature tho. Haha. Definitely looking forward to ice skate again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment