Bought some new stuffs for my room! (btw i don't buy expensive stuffs. i buy cheap+nice stuffs lol) I am actually a very thrifty person. I try to save whenever i can.
new carpet! nice? Haha..
another picture of it! my study area too :)
Wardrobe... nothing new tho. I'd always pack my wardrobe whenever i'm free... I try to keep it neat whenever i can :)
My favorite little thing. I can't live without this every morning, i can't change my clothes without my heater on if not i will be shivering. Haha. I know... i'm kinda weak :/
My fav shower cap that is with me for like 3-4 years now? One of my sec school classmate, zejia bought it from thailand and gave it to me as a gift! I am very thankful to him! Because this is one of the best shower cap that i've ever had. lol
my coat+ some bags
I bought this new "mirror-looking" jewelry box for only 8 bucks!! It was on sales the other day and i got it! So cute... oh btw some of you guys might be wondering whats that "white stuff" in that glass jar, its cotton wool. Haha.
My vanity area
Bought this new toy!! It a humidifier :) I'm glad i had it because my room is so dry that i'd always have to wake up with sore throat or dry skin. This would be helpful!
Bought new curtains for only 4 bucks each. Love it! I bought red ones because the color matches with my comforter :) I am very grateful to my dad who has helped me nail the curtain rods and picture frames on the wall! It was a tough job...
Oh i forgot to update on my new year resolutions.
- I'm done with my 3rd scholarship essay and I've 3 more to go. Gosh.... I would feel discouraged if i'm not accepted for the Fall 2013- Spring 2014 Scholarship. :( Also, i have to push my 3.7 GPA to 3.8. I've to read my bible every night (starting from Matthew onward)
Alright i will update a little bit about school. Spring 2013 semester. So far it has been great, I've made new friends. A little bit awkward in the beginning, and a little bit of communication barrier (the accent), but everything seems to come into place after a while. People are really friendly, my new biology lab mates are amazing, and i have to look toward the bright side whenever i can with my studies. I'd printed out my schedule and syllabus for all my classes and i'm currently trying to balance my life between school/ play, not solely on studies itself. (it might drive me nuts). Recently, I've lost my samsung galaxy s3. I left it in my academic advisor office. A galaxy s3+ itouch. I went back to phoenix to get it back but sadly i only got back my itouch back. Someone might have stolen the s3 away. Why i think so? Because the itouch has a password but the galaxy no. I am very depressed by this matter but i will put everything to god. He will decide if i get my phone back or not. If someone might have stolen it, i will just bless that person. Maybe he/she has financial difficulty/ in need of some urgent $ for his/ her tuition fees or family. Whatever it is I'll just leave it to my lord. HE decides.
That's it for now. Will be back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment