Monday, January 28, 2013

没有负担 原来也是种负担


 Me with the guitar.... (sorry I looked crap here because i din have my makeup on) Haha i'm still learning to sing and play the guitar at the same time. Its difficult because i sucked at multi-tasking. Recently i'm so in love with ding dang songs!. So i wanna start learning the chords + practice my vocals. I'm not really good though.
 FAVORITE GAME of all time!! I'm at level 86 now. Thanks to this game I neglected my studies ALOT. :( Haha I usually play this game on my laptop instead of my iTouch. Oh i took this picture because i have THREE COLOR BOMBS (one of the most powerful power-ups)!! But it became SO useless when i only have 3 moves left :'(
 my bro and the elephant
My mum just spent $700 on Pastor Joseph Prince's CDs and a book. Wow.. I really miss Pastor Prince's word though. Alot.
 Typical Asian Food I usually eat at home
Typical Western Food
Me again
Just bought a BUNCH OF SNACKS. I love these snacks because i get to just grab a bar before heading to school without worrying about being hungry later.
FOOD SIN. WHY DID I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE BOX.
I have to track what I've eaten today on choosemyplate before i get started on my Nutrition report and LOOK AT THAT. I have eaten 1022 calories and i have to eat 978 calories more!?!! Kidding me. And look at the graph, I OVER-ATE VEGETABLES. Just when i was gonna track my diet for today, my mum, DECIDED to just cook vegetables for dinner -_- Now what am I gonna write in my report? " Oh I deeply LOVE vegetables thats why I ate over a 100%" Lol... And I don't feel like eating fruits today except for a peach yogurt and that is how i only got 3% under my Fruit Section. Haha. Anyway, it was fun though. I have 2 more reports to go on this one!!

Will update again!!


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and don't lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.- Proverbs 3: 5-6

No comments: