Friday, January 18, 2013

Blue

 Another mail from Qinyi! Thank you dear!

Gonna start wearing glasses to school already (next month) due to the fact that my contact lenses ALWAYS dries up in my eyes. Whenever i am in the library working on my assignments, my lenses are very uncomfortable and i would have to apply numerous amount of eye drops to moisturize my eye, which obviously didn't work because the dryness haunts me back after a while. I always have a problem with my contact lenses and the only ones that i'm comfortable with are the COOL COLORS lenses which are not available here in the US. :( I'm currently wearing the NEO lenses, they've been great but still a little dry sometimes especially when the wind is super duper strong outside it makes my eyes feel dry. Sigh... This is my 7th year wearing lenses now, can you believe it?! If i don't take care of my eyes now, it's gonna get worst in the future. I should probably consider going for LASIK like my mum did, but its not as easy as you think. It's painful, the doctor has to cut the cornea of your eye when you're conscious! OUCH. I cannot imagine how it feels like to be in the situation where the doctor takes a knife and pierce the cornea of your eye into half when you're awake. o_o My mum tried it before and she said that her tears were flowing (non-stop) and her eyes were puffy after the surgery because the doctor said her eyes were small so they had to use a tool to widen and stretch her eye and it hurts so bad.

Nevermind. I don't think i want to go for the eye surgery anymore. I will stick to wearing glasses or contacts for the rest of my life. -_-

Heh. This week has been a really great week. I was slacking throughout and i've never felt SO relaxed before. I usually study EVERYDAY in the US, working on my assignments. And if i don't have assignments, i will study for an upcoming examination. But this time? I totally felt so unmotivated, and not wanting to do anything besides lying on my bed or the couch and play candy crush on my iTouch. Plus, i just came back from a movie called Parental Guidance, it was an extremely great+ hilarious movie, I would recommend it. Haha seriously.... I want a 3.8 GPA this semester and at this rate i'm going right now, i can totally dream on.

After writing this post, i feel extremely guilty now. K. I'd have to start. Bye people!

No comments: