Sunday, January 13, 2013
guess who just arrived?
A late Christmas card from my poly friends!! It was really unexpected because a couple of friends asked for my home address so that they will be able to mail me something, and jess was one of them. I opened the card and to my surprise i saw these wishes from jess, sarah, angeline and shawn, our lil clique, and it totally made my day! Haha. Thank you guys! And thank you jessy for asking for my home address and mailing out the card, etc, this card and the words on the card means alot to me. Also, I am so happy to have friends like them, i remembered having so much fun in republic polytechnic and i'm glad they were part of my poly life because they made everything so unforgettable and memorable!! Oh and not forgetting my bestie joanne and daryl too! I told these people that i will be back in Singapore for their poly graduation next year and hopefully i will be able to turn up...
Miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment