Sunday, February 17, 2013

=)


 Boil
 Cheesy potato
 Taco shells and curry puffs is going into the oven!!
All done. Woo... with the chunky salsa, it's a perfect combination.
Bro and his "fake" red wine. It's a roasted raspberry sauce!
Awesome food but fattening. What I did was I placed some regular cream cheese on the biscuits (not too much unless you want to gain half a pound the next day) and add a few drops of roasted raspberry chipotle sauce. Taste sooo good haha.
handstand
This is my little collection of webcam pics. Most of it was taken last year.


A little gif I created again. This was taken last year. Anyway, i am deciding if I should get bangs or not. (like the gif) Personally, I don't know what I really want. My fringe is very long right now so should I keep it this way? Well, I know bangs make a lot of people look young, but somehow I want to try out the long, classy, slightly wavy type of hair. I want the mature look, so I should probably opt out on short bangs? .

No comments: