Giving red packets (with tips inside) to the 2 lions!
Lion dance
Dinner... We just had a simple family dinner for Chinese new year. We can't really do much here in the US as there was no cny mood at all. I really miss those time when we had to go back to Bidor, malaysia to visit our relatives. All of us would take a short trip down to malaysia by car for cny, without fail, but this year we couldn't because of two reasons. 1) We do not have cny holidays, so we had classes. 2) air tickets are too expensive, ranging from 1.5k to 2.5k for a round trip to SG/MY. So this year 2013, there is No Steamboat, No lao yu sheng, No CNY cookies, No bainian, No BBQ pork bagua, No firecrackers, No ktv. :'( simply sad.
ootd!
Opps, sorry i was just admiring how pretty my VAIO laptop is. So i decided to take a picture of it haha
Studying + a bottle of my favorite frappucino
Just took a Hepatitis Shot at a Pharmacy. I was quite reluctant to go in the first place because i didn't like the side effects after the jab. The side effects include redness/swelling at the injection site, fever, tiredness, headache, nausea and loss of appetite. That's all i could think of. But yeah, my mum forced me to because she said that this vaccine is used to help prevent infection from the hepatitis virus, and it would benefit in the long run. So i went for it and DANG IT HURTS.... My dad was like acting ALL strong saying that he doesn't feel any pain at all. But it does hurt, or maybe i'm exaggerating -_-
TADA! This was one of the side effects I've got. I am sorry if this looked all gross to you. But yeah this is HIVES. It appeared all over my body (starting from the back), and down to my legs and feet, including my face :'( Thank god it appeared right after I've reached home from school, if not the students around campus might think that i'm a freak. But yea, this ITCH ALOT. Terribly, horribly itchy. One of my itch cream does helped a little bit, but my hands couldn't control so i was like scratching and rubbing my entire body. I have no idea what this hives meant after the jab, so i went to look it up online. I was in shock when I saw a part in the medical forum where it states to SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction after the shot, including rash, hives, dizziness, trouble breathing, etc. I have no idea what to do because my parents left for mexico a few days ago for sightseeing and stuff so I do not know if i should consult the pharmacy or a doctor because i have NO medical insurance so any consultation will be expensive. Ahh... So i went to take a shower and guess what, it got WORST. The red patches became larger and it keeps spreading. At the end of the day, I decided to just apply some itch cream + drink lots of water before heading to bed, praying to god that this heals asap because i don't wanna go to school in this kind of condition. I know god will heal me because i had faith. The next day, i woke up and checked my body, it was gone :) Praise the Lord!


2 comments:
i'm quite sad on cny also :( miss you all! <33
:(... I hope we will see each other again! I miss you and your sis too! <3
Post a Comment