Most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen in AZ ❤ This was taken after a heavy rain in the morning
Look how many tabs I have to open on Google Chrome just to study for a Biology exam. :/ Haha.
At the PA Banquet! With Cherice, Melissa and the bro.
My mum satisfied my craving for LAKSA. I miss the laksa in Singapore SO badly!
Just some random western+asian food. Haha.
Cracked 5 eggs PERFECTLY hehe
Perfect combination. Oh those are Roasted Seaweed by the way. It appeared to be black in this photo but nah its green. One of my fav food. Love it.
Why I love Customer Service CHAT SUPPORT. It's fast and efficient. I don't have to make long phonecalls (because the customer service always transfer my call or put me on hold) or head down to the store to get something I need. Just chat online and I got it immediately at 10.37pm! Haha I need the store receipt to file taxes. Like I've said earlier, my parents bought a home in vegas under my name (because i'm a citizen), and rented it out to a single mum. I have to file a Federal Income Tax return for the money earned, it's mandatory for everyone. I have to collect all the receipts (expenses on repair/ carpet cleaning/ household appliances) so that the taxes I need to pay would be reduced. I'm currently a Non-resident in Arizona. If I file taxes, there would be a higher chance for my residency to be approved. :>
Just a random photo of me again...
Oh btw I have changed my Blog Name "according to you" to "Paint my dreams". I feel that the name "according to you" doesn't even make any sense. I created this blog in year 2006-2007 and I chose some random name for this blog. I didn't even bother changing it until now haha.
I've changed the background too to a plain white background. Last week I went into my blog through my ipod touch and I could barely read the words clearly. A plain background would be much better.
Gotta go prepare myself for a movie, Snitch, will update again!




No comments:
Post a Comment