Saturday, March 9, 2013

"hi there"
No words can describe how beautiful this place is. I can seriously camp here all day~ I love the peaceful and warm feeling when I first came here. It was my first time though.
 Bro
This is so cute. A person need to have a "Fishing License" in order to fish in the lake! Most importantly, it is FREEEE. 
 jogging track
this duck loves me
haha i was holding a small bread in my hand and i was like "should i give it to this duck or to the one next to it." Because both of them were fighting for the food. Haha
candiesss
just some random photo in the bathroom
Oh look at this poor little plant! The leaves turned all brown because of the 1)lack of sunlight in the area 2) lack of water. I am such a horrible person. My dad told me to be "in charge" of this plant and that I am supposed to water it everyday. I did, but I've missed a couple of times due to my short term memory lol. (i'm sorry) So it died. I don't know why, but the color of the leaves were not changing back to the healthy green color like it was before. I learnt in my biology class that the leaves usually turn orange/ brown in the fall because of the decrease in sunlight that caused the chlorphyll in the leaves to break down. When this happens, other pigments reflect light in the orange/brown areas. So yeah. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't save it.
So....
-
-
-
-
-
RIP
wait. But this plant is healthy :)
Big bro cooked this fried rice. What he did was he steamed the white rice in a rice cooker FIRST, and then add the necessary ingredients into it like corn, chopped long beans, carrots, luncheon meat, into it (that was already stir-fried together) and MIX HARD. This was the final result.
Favorite! Chopped garlic and 辣椒condiments used in many chinese dishes. 

k that's all for now! xx

No comments: