end product :)
simple dinner!
Healthy desert- fruits
It's Spring break! Or you can call it the March break, Spring vacation, Resting week, Study week, Slacking week or the whatever. I was thinking of getting ahead on my homework assignments but nah I guess this is the last thing I want to do with my week off. I have been going out pretty often this week to many different places and I promise I will upload more photos soon!
I know it's good to get some homework done, like reading a dull 10 pages history book and making flashcards/ notes for my upcoming biology exam so that I'll have some free time next week or during the rest of the semester. But I can't seem to start working on them, it feels like I've completely lost all my motivation in my studies. :< Now that it is spring break, I've spent most of my time resting or hanging out. I will hate every minute of doing my homework now. Haha.
I have already stopped playing candy crush on my itouch because i'm currently at level 245 ( the last level). And I swear candy crush was part of the reason why my eyesight became worse, it was so bad that I could barely see the road signs on the streets and sometimes I had to squint my eyes to force myself to see the numbers on the signs because I do not want to go to the wrong exit and make a U-turn in the end, it's gonna be a hassle. So yeah no more candy crush, everytime I opened the app I would just give lives or send tickets to friends and close the app as soon as I'm done. Everyday before I sleep, I'd just stack my pillows behind me, lie on my bed, open the IG or FB app and stalk pictures of random people, (and sometimes judging who looks best in a bikini swimsuit :p), because I'm that type of person who will NEVER ever dare to wear a bikini swimsuit out in public. Haha no idea why, probably because I have a really low self- esteem since young. :(
I don't know how or why this started, but I'm sortof a health-freak now. Well, I don't mean going crazy and embarking on a crazy juice cleanse that I know I'll quite after day one or going on a diet. No. None of these things. Right now, I just wanna stay Healthy. These few days I have been drinking lots of water, and always thinking that I will never have enough. I cut down on sweet drinks, or any sweet stuff like ice-cream or snack bars. I exercise more often, like jogging, playing badminton or playing bball with my bro(quite a fail sport for me because I'm not good with ball games). So right now I'm just basically taking care of my body and getting my body back on track. I am like most of the college students on earth. I have spent the past couple months since winter break poisoning my body with junk food almost every day, going to bed after midnight and experiencing debilitating stress on a regular basis. So... I NEED TO RELAX. I have to take a break from worrying about what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment