Day #1- Happy birthday to the world's most amazing Dad.
Simple card I made for my dad written with some cheesy stuff in it ;p
Lovely-looking parents... Had an awesome meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory
This bread was given for free!
DAY #2 KTV and Movie
A picture of Larry and I @ August Karoke box. Took a number of pictures but I looked like poop in the other pictures so I only had one :p I love to sing but I don't think I am going back there as often anymore as the price (per person) is a little too expensive, totally not worth it.
Then the four of us went to the Tempe Marketplace to have dinner at the some Asian restaurant (I can't remember the name), it was sooo packed with people. I was like "Why is there so many people?!", then after our food had arrived, everything tells it all Lol. Oh and we caught a movie at 9pm- JACK THE GIANT SLAYER. I'd totally recommend this movie, I love it! I've read a couple of bad reviews about this movie, and at the same time wondering why and how they are bad when it was so amazing. Sighh...
So.. I drove home at 12 am and I swear it was one of the most scariest/ creepiest/ life-threatening experience ever. Look at this picture. There is no lamp post on this street, and I guess this is Queen Creek Road. Sigh my palms were like sweating profusely, head spinning, and had super negative thoughts on driving back home alone late at night. Plus, I was the ONLY car on the Santan highway... I don't know why but I'm not gonna come home late again, somebody might just follow me back home and harm/kill/murder me or whatever~. So yeah, I probably should carry a pepper spray with me wherever I go.
DAY #3 Hepatitis A/B Shot @ Pharmacy
This picture described how I was feeling that day... Like I said, I hate shots..
My mum bought these fake flowers for a dollar each at the 99cents only store. So pretty isn't it?
Day #4 China King
One of my favorite chinese restaurants :)
Day #5 Bowling; Froyo; Melissa's house
Group photo :)
Froyo! K this cost us 10 bucks. Expensive isn't it? Me and my 2 bros had to share this haha.
At melissa's house! I love her home it's really huge and spacious :)
Day #6 Visit ASU Tempe and Marketplace
Why were we here? My older bro, Roy, had to go to the admission office to finish up the admission process in ASU, He had done his application so right now it's currently under review. Like I said, he's in the Chandler-gilbert community college now and he's pretty much done with all his lower division class + the transfer credits from RP. So now, he's moving on the the Upper division classes in ASU. So yeah, he will be taking classes in ASU this fall.
We were just walking around the small garden next to ASU tempe. I love this campus. Friends told me that if I want to experience the "real college life" I have to study in the Tempe campus. It's the biggest campus among all the four campuses in Arizona. But no, my major- Applied Biological Sciences is in the Polytechnic campus and all my Upper Division classes are here. The Poly campus is also pretty close to my home so I guess I'll just stick to Poly since I love their library so much too. It's a 20mins drive to Poly. Tempe is further up north, about a 30mins drive I guess.
We had the coupon so this cost us 2 for $6.! good deal!
Day #7 Laundry day
Haha found a couple a $100 bill in the dryer! wth! My dad left it in his pocket because he wanted to deposit the $ in the bank. After his shower, I took his laundry basket and dumped the clothes into the washing machine. I was shocked when I saw a money bill in the dryer and I was like, "Oh there's a $100 bill!" then another moment, "Oh another $100 bill?!", then, "Huh another one?!?" Haha. If only $$ falls down from the sky like this :)
Thanks mum for the new hair shampoo she had bought online. It's for dry and damaged hair! My hair needs some serious revival, it looks and feels like straw.
Guess what is this... I have no freaking idea why it's called "SOY JUICE" on the label but no it's a SOY MILK I had bought from LEE LEE few days back and it turned all yellowish-orange a day after I had placed it my refrigerator. What the heck? It's also FROZEN. No idea why this happened but I guess my mini refrigerator was too cold. Definitely learnt my lesson this time because I love soy milk so much- to Adjust the temperature of the refrigerator before putting any food or drinks in it. Haha.
Amazing Vienamese food!
Day #8 St Patrick Day. Pacific Seafood Buffet (last day of spring break :(
This was taken right in front of a Library at Arizona Ave. I swear the library look gorgeous at night with all the pretty lights around! I took this picture from my Ipod touch, clearly because I don't have a phone and I left my camera at home. So this was the crappy outcome I have here- my face all black... Nevermind, I just wanted the picture of the Library anyway. So.. JV, RC and I went to an Asian restaurant to have Seafood buffet. It was sooo good but a little pricey :( It's 15 bucks per person but you can grab anything off the buffet counter. They served all kinds of seafood, from prawns to crab and a different variety of soups, sushi and desserts. I love it so much I'm definitely coming back here one day!!










1 comment:
you are invited to follow my blog
Post a Comment