Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday GRACE

Decided to post some favorite pics of us to remember the fun times we had! AHHH MISS THOSE TIMES.
So happy I saw this on Twitter :)

Though we are living far apart and are not able to spend much time together as we'd like to, but when we are together, it's as if we have never been apart :) I love you for the fun times we had together and the openness that characterizes our friendship! We can talk about almost anything right? :p Hehe. We have known each other for like so long, and I have never regretted any moment of it... We had a hell of fun, working at 2-3 different hotels together serving the VIP table :p Haha and you were always there for me whenever I drank too much in chalets/ pubs or ktvs. I just want to let you know that you rock.... so don't ever change. :p You don't know how much I can't wait to see you and Val again. I miss you guys! I am already counting down for May 2014 to come ASAP. Have a blessed birthday! Hope you have a great time in Bali!

No comments: