Wednesday, June 12, 2013

His miracles

Cooking Ma po tofu
Home-made pasta
My dad made this chilled dessert but I was quite reluctant to eat this at first because it was SO green. I thought he added something weird... But no, it tasted soooo good and turned out that the jelly he poured from the can was already green in color! My dad has skills one ok haha
Caught this movie with my brothers and a couple of friends, Michael, his brother and Grace and you know what... THIS IS A MUST WATCH. AMAZING MOVIE. I WOULD GIVE IT 6 STARS (if I could)
Tell me... Why are you so good?
Visited the dentist to get my older bro's cavities done by Dr. Shawn, a super handsome dentist in Tempe. x_x
That AFTER-GYM look... All red and perspiring like crazy
Corn on the Cob
Took a walk in the park with my bros because someone was viewing our house and we tried to be out as much as we can so that families can take their time to view the house at their own pace and not rush. Most families actually take a quick look and get out asap because they do not want to disturb us/ take too much of our time.
Feeling like a kid again
I was telling my bros that both of them were wearing the same colored clothing on that day (black shirt and grey 3/4 pants) and WHAT IS THE OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES?! Different colored shoes + different butt sizes haha.
kk Last mirror shot for the....day and post
LOVE THIS SOAP Highly recommended!
Breakfast of the day
Some epic fail meal. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KWAY TIAO SOUP but what the heck is this?! The noodles were all smashed+ we were not supposed to add that many fishballs into the pot. THE NOODLES + SOUP WERE SO PLAIN AND TASTELESS. So what is that brown stuff? MAGGI MEE SEASONING HAHA.
Oh.. Erm.. Hi?
SUPER RICH CHEESCAKE in different flavors. It's only 16 bucks, from walmart. Nice! I have a sweet tooth and I guess I can finish everything up in a week! Haha.
Bedtime....
Sorry Guys! I know I have not been blogging for long time. I have been so occupied lately with gyming at Fitness Works, going out to different places and packing/moving our stuffs to the new home in Scottsdale that I do not have time to actually TURN ON my laptop and pen down my thoughts on my little space about what's going on with my life right now. As many of my friends know, I have been gyming consistently and regularly for a month now for bigger biceps and nicer abs. :p Also, I have been running at least 3 times a week on the treadmill for toner legs/calves and to help improve my blood circulation and efficiency of the heart. Why am I exercising so often now? Well I think i have mentioned this before, and those who followed me on twitter might know this. My period hasn't came in 8 months. EIGHT. I suspected it is the lack of exercise (and maybe stress) that might cause this :( I was a couch potato ever since I was in the US. No exercise. Nothing. I was going through a period of time in my life when exercise was not possible due to my tight schedule in school, thus I started to notice changes in my body (losing hair, etc), including a change in my menstrual cycle. :/ I WAS LIKE SUPER SCARED because having a late or missed period could cause a more serious health issue like Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome or Cervical Cancer, something I would never want to have in me. :( My mum was telling me to get a health insurance so that I could visit a gynecologist asap to rule out any illnesses in my body. But no, being a cheapo/ super thrifty person, I decided to look to Jesus instead of consulting any doctors or drowning myself with medication. I have been reading the Healing Promises book by Pastor Prince and I know that God is able and willing to heal you. He is not the kind of Father who wants you sick and defeated. Instead, He is the kind of Father who enjoy providing for your needs, he will not withhold healing and a healthy body from you. Pastor Prince said that we should be bold to ask him for what we need. So one day I was praying to my Daddy God about how I really want to be well and normal again and I started declaring healing over my body and my period will come tomorrow in Jesus' name. AND GUESS WHAT. It literally came the next day.Oh gosh you don't know how happy am I to get my period after 8 months, I felt like a woman again! :) Seriously, if God is for you, what sicknesses can come against you and bring you down?

Apart from God wanting to pour healing into me, God has also blessed me a lot in my education and finances!
Last sem's gpa

I'm not trying to be boastful, I just want to let people know that God is really working in your life so as long as you believe in him and have faith! Don't get into self-effort to earn your healing/ grades/ money for college!  Make every effort to be at REST. You will no longer be troubled and agitated, trying hard to be healed because the symptoms persist / trying hard to get good grades because you know you aint smart/ trying hard to pay for college because you don't have a part-time job. But instead, you have to trust God for your healing and blessings and he will lead you to victory.

No comments: