![]() |
| My favorite Vietnamese roll |
![]() |
| I would always order this whenever I'm in a vietnam restaurant :) |
![]() |
| Just tofu~ |
![]() |
| I had to take a pic of this house cos I love it so so much (the design and the uniqueness), this is the kind of house I would probably get in future! |
![]() |
| Hard-boiled Eggs |
![]() |
| That yellow stuff looked like ice cream to me hahaha but it was butter -_- |
![]() |
| LOVE THIS TOO MUCH |
![]() |
| House for sale billboard is up. Please let it be sold asap please please please |
![]() |
| LOVE BAKING~ |
![]() |
| CREAM CHEESE ON THE TOP~ |
![]() |
| Love it! Freshly baked |
![]() |
| Wide variety of fruits, but I love grapes best. Couldn't resist its sweetness |
![]() |
| I can really finish this up! |
![]() |
| #ootd back from SD Fashion square mall |
![]() |
| Family members have been telling me that my hair is too long and I should consider chopping it off. NOOOO |
![]() |
| I will never be sick of Cold stone ice cream |
↑ This is the hair color I've been waiting and trying for so long (slightly light brown) but I still got the same old results. Unfortunately, my hair is still dark! (esp the top) Urgh.... I got so pissed with hair dyes these days, it's not doing their job? First was REVLON, now what? I'd paid like 20 bucks per box for these Korean dyes and I couldn't even achieve my desired color. The color of the hair displayed on the box is light brown (tho it looked dark on the pic) but yes it is supposed to give me a lighter hair color instead of my current hair color which I find it rather ugly coz I think I look fierce with dark-colored hair. I had my hair dyed in a salon once and I loved it because it offers professional service such as hair wash, touch-up, etc unlike doing it myself which might not even turned out the way I wanted it to be. So disappointing. I'm just.... SO afraid to color my own hair by myself again.
![]() |
| Yeah don't even bother getting those~↑ GET LIESE INSTEAD (another type of bubble dye) IT'S A BETTER BRAND! |
it always ends up being a mistake.
but You're right when You say
that You set the time for the plans You make.
i never thought that i could ever learn to let it go.
somehow it's better when i follow in the paths You show.
so i'm here - i'm waiting - 'cause i believe..."
"He who trusts in the Lord will be prospered." Proverb 28:25
























1 comment:
Can you please blog more often?
Post a Comment