Friday, June 21, 2013

To all my friends in Singapore......

I know that I'm not there physically to experience the horrible haze in Singapore, but I'm always reading about updates on sg news, twitter, facebook and seeing people with cute masks on Instagram. (I really care about my country ok.) I'm feel so so so sorry for all my friends and relatives, this haze must have been so uncomfortable and causing inconvenience to many people on the road. I was extremely shocked when my family members told me that the PSI level went up to 300+, and it broke the highest record in SG. Omg... Don't worry I'll be praying for my little island! :) Take good care guys, plz wear a mask to protect yourself from the haze coz it is REALLY dangerous for your health! Don't play already don't use your shirt to cover your nose or whatsoever(it's useless), best is to get a N95 mask!

(ps: that pic was taken couple of days back when I was using some really strong chemical to scrape some unwanted paint off the cabinets. I'm not wearing a mask for fun/ coz it looked cute on me/ coz everyone's wearing it. No. The chemicals are really toxic. Haha.)

Will update again.

No comments: