![]() |
| Hollywood, CA |
![]() |
| Apartments in Hollywood |
![]() |
| On our way to Hollywood walk of fame. I have the pics but it didn't came out nice :( |
![]() |
| Graffiti |
![]() |
| Thai food |
![]() |
| Hotel |
![]() |
| Older bro did most of the driving. 24 hours in total (to and fro) |
![]() |
| Yes traffic was bad in San Francisco |
![]() |
| Look at the steep road! How am I gonna park my car here haha |
![]() |
| More view of the Super steep road |
![]() |
| Church |
![]() |
| Wanton mee, Hongkong style |
![]() |
| San Francisco City sightseeing bus |
![]() |
| Palace De Arts |
![]() |
| Reminds me of the Haze in SG. Haha nah this is just fog |
![]() |
| The fog was so bad that it covered almost half the view of the Golden Gate Bridge! |
![]() |
| San Francisco Bay Area |
![]() |
| Look at the row of birds |
![]() |
| Sausalito shopping |
![]() |
| Fisherman's Wharf- one of the famous attractions in San Francisco |
![]() |
| Ice cream on a hot day- Perfect |
![]() |
| Please get some Ghirardelli Chocolates (if you have the chance) coz THEY ARE SOOO GOOD |
![]() |
| Chilling outside the bread store. My dad's favorite food- BREAD. haha |
![]() |
| Night view from the hotel! So pretty! |
![]() |
| Shopping @ Union Square |
![]() |
| Look so different from Orchard rd huh? |
![]() |
| One of my fav stores- H&M |
![]() |
| I was able to take these photos coz I was at the roof top of Macy's for lunch at the Cheesecake factory |
![]() |
| Haha Hashtag BETRUE |
![]() |
| Waiting for the city sightseeing bus. Mum bought the 2-day package for the sightseeing tour, it was great. We couldn't have done it by ourselves. |
![]() |
| Like a castle |
![]() |
| On top of the roofless bus, i love being on this (esp at night for the night tour), super windy |
![]() |
| I got my new bag from this DSW store :) |
![]() |
| I had to take a pic of this coz the tour guide said that these houses cost over a million dollars coz they are located downtown |
![]() |
| I couldn't remember the name of this building but isn't it amazing to see ALL countries' national flag on top of it? |
![]() |
| Happy bday bro |
![]() |
| BUBBLE TEA FINALLY. Not as good as sg's one |
![]() |
| Chinatown |
![]() |
| Golden Gate Park. Oh and It's Alcatraz behind us! (#1 tourist attraction in SF) We wanted to get the entrance/tour tickets but it was Sold out. Sigh... I will be back one day for this! |
![]() |
| Knott's berry farm theme park at Buena Park |
![]() |
| SPOT ME |
![]() |
| Indian Tribe House |
![]() |
| This is the tallest, most radical thrill adventures in knotts. In seconds, you are propelled straight up and SUDDENLY YOU PLUNGE STRAIGHT DOWN AT A STREAKING SPEED. MY HEART DROPPED |
![]() |
| Snoopy show! I thought this is for kids but no it was performed by professional skaters |
![]() |
| Trey went for the second try |
![]() |
| Epic Fail |
![]() |
| X-celerator. Once I sat on it, a few seconds later it BOOMS at an electrifying top speed and descents at a 90-degree angle |
![]() |
| Exit |
- The End-








































































































No comments:
Post a Comment