 |
| At one of my favorite Japanese restaurants- Hon Machii |
 |
| Volcano sushis. This cost 10 bucks can you believe it?! And we din know there was only 5... But they gave us a 50% discount haha so it means its 1 for $1?! Still BO HUA... |
 |
| Have you seen a watermelon this big? |
 |
| My dad's fav car! |
 |
| I find this car very cute, but not really my favorite. This is a smart car, under Mercedes. |
 |
| Dad decided to get this car :) |
 |
| We wanted to race with my dad hahaha look at him |
 |
| Who needs to go to a salon now? |
 |
| Supper at Del taco |
 |
| Weird way to protect my precious legs from the sun, haha using a sunshield |
 |
| Antiques |
 |
| Picture of the pool in our new home, mum doesn't like it. She wants to change the pool flooring from green to blue. I think its better because this pool looks like one filthy pond right?! |
 |
| Picture of a pool without the water now haha feels so weird! |
 |
| Feels like I'm in a pit! |
 |
| The shower in my new bathroom... Eww I hate it, it's so old-fashioned |
 |
| Changed it to a more modern spray that only costs 20bucks :p |
 |
| My bath under renovation, gosh THEY BETTER PUT BACK THE TOILET BOWL AFTER THEY ARE DONE haha |
 |
| Daily evening walk, this guy needs ton of exercise too |
 |
| He always comes to me whenever I'm sitting on the couch :) |
I tend to be busier than I should be
And I tend to think that time is gonna wait for me
Sometimes I forget and take for granted
That it's a beautiful life we live
I don't wanna miss the moments like this
This is a beautiful life You give
You're the reason for every good thing, every heartbeat
Every day we get to breathe
You're the reason for anything that lasts, every second chance
Every laugh, life is so sweet
You're the reason for every good thing, every good thing
Every good thing, every good thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment