![]() |
| Treats we bought for halloween! 150 fun size |
![]() |
| So we ran out of treats and had to go Safeway to grab more! |
![]() |
| Look at what midterms did to us. Study study study |
![]() |
| Asian market located in another city, so this always happens. #fullcart |
![]() |
| We thought this was roti prata at first. But it turns out to be....pita bread -_- |
![]() |
| Indian food. Oh how much I miss you.... |
![]() |
| On my way to gym |
![]() |
| A movable house I spotted while I was in the car! |
![]() |
| Our church- CITY OF GRACE |
![]() |
| Mum's first attempt of Nasi lemak haha |
![]() |
| I NEED V8. THIS REPLACES MY CAFFEINE |
![]() |
| He looked like an old man isn't?! I had to cut the hair around his eyes |
![]() |
| Look so much better!! |
![]() |
| My love for sushi is sooo... strong |
![]() |
| Trying out the colors |
![]() |
| Please get shampoo that doesn't have the nasty sodium laureth sulfate |
![]() |
| Happy girl!! |
![]() |
| Did I mention on my blog that I bought the naked 1? hehe |
![]() |
| Studying in the lib again.... |
![]() |
| Found bubble tea in mekong!! Not as good as sg's one |
![]() |
| Cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! |











































No comments:
Post a Comment