Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Late update

Mum's bday! Celebrated at the Jasmine Tokyo. This is just a picture of us at the backyard :)
Lika soft toy :')
At the Melting pot for my bday celebration with the family! The bill came up to $200, I really didn't know why it was so expensive for 5 adults, we had to pay a $25 service fee too!
Ice cream coffee cake from Cold Stone! It melted so bad :( Explains the look of the cake haha
My happy pills in school! 
My best friend gave me a bday present, aw I love it so much! A necklace from Tiffany & co!
This is hand-made :p
Spot me
Tickling him, he looks like he's laughing!!
Had to give this boss a bath every week, look at him. Haha
Prepare for Thanksgiving!
Black Friday at Chandler Fashion Square- still surviving at 2am
After shopping with my classmate, I went to look for my bro and Anna at 4am. HAHA we were still so awake!!
At 9am after our breakfast at Mcdonalds, we went to send Anna home. Super shag... Thats a combination of 3 of our stuffs!
Messy closet
TACO SALAD!!
While preparing for finals...... Stressful!!
Nobles Library at ASU :)
My typical breakfast..... 2 soft-boiled eggs, fruits, waffles/bread
My grandparents handwriting! So pretty right?!? My mum and grandma have always been writing letters to each other :)
Christmas mood :) My mum had to go to Sephora to get sunblock so I drove her to Scottsdale Quarters! So pretty!

No comments: