Monday, November 5, 2012

what have i been doing with my life?

 studying in the library. i love studying here, especially the quiet study area because i'm able to concentrate better... I have exams every 2 weeks and it's crazy that i have to keep studying on a regular basis.
 officially my favourite food. hoho wanton cheese!
 was driving back home when i saw this. It's scary! especially when i'm on the freeway and thinking if i'm able to make it to the petrol station. it would be a total nightmare if the car stalls in the middle of the road. omg. i cannot imagine that. i think i will cry lol. So yeah i immediately went to the petrol station and pump the gas. $52 for full tank. I learnt a lesson. Not.to.do.things.last.min. Haha.
 Daily routine- cook. Oh btw that pink stuff is a raw fish fillet! Oh and yes i only eat boneless fish. Ok i do not like to eat fish with bones (because i choked on one before and i swear it hurts), and prawns with shells. I think it's because i'm too lazy to peel prawn shells :/ (not a good excuse -.-). I remember i had this really sweet ex bf who always peel prawn shells for me! Haha...  Oh and I'm trying to cut down on eating meat, but instead eat more veg:)
 This is funny. my bro was cutting the onions and his eyes was burning and watering. So he put on this swimming goggles and it actually works! Hahaha although it can really look stupid.
 Yes i started playing the piano! I stopped playing for a really long time due to exams and assignments, but one day i fell in love with this song called- Noctune C sharp minor by Federal Chopin so i decided to start practicing this piece.
 Working on my individual debate project. Should the legal drinking age be lowered from 21 to 18 years old in the US? I'm on the affirmative side.... This will be my first individual debate, i hope i can do this although i have no experience.... :/ I shall learn to speak up and support my arguments!
Clothes and shoes arrived from Hongkong. Oh i love it ~

That's it for now!

No comments: